RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |

Get YOUR ad here! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

SUGGEST A TOPIC!

What would you like to see me sketch next? Post it in the comments or tweet it to me @RAYDILLON

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Right Brain Exercise - White on Black

CLICK FOR LARGER

Trying to wake up and get my right brain going while I battle these deadlines so I tried going white on black because it forces my brain to function different and think less about structure and more about balance. Super random stuff came out, totally unrelated to each other or anything on my mind, but looks kinda neat. I had no images or ideas in mind, just started sketching.


1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea - trying something different to wake up the brain. I'm going to borrow that! :)

    My favorite is drawing on a middle-toned background. It's so nice to just push and pull the forms into being!

    ReplyDelete