10-20 Minute Sketches of Random Stuff and Stages of Production of Some of My Projects!
very good
Thank you very much!!! :o)
Great expressions!
creepyish kind of toy, cool illustration.
Nikkie- Thank you!! Glad you think so.Elena- Yep. Sure is. That's usually where my mind wanders. Horror guys. ;o) I appreciate the comment!
I love it. If these guys tell jokes, they're bound to draw blood.
HA! Good one! :o) Thank you!!
CoOooL!
Thank you!!Hope everyone takes a sec to check out my other sketches, it is a daily sketch blog after all. And consider following.My other blog for writing and art is here: http://raydillon.blogspot.comTHANKS!
very good
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteGreat expressions!
ReplyDeletecreepyish kind of toy, cool illustration.
ReplyDeleteNikkie- Thank you!! Glad you think so.
ReplyDeleteElena- Yep. Sure is. That's usually where my mind wanders. Horror guys. ;o) I appreciate the comment!
I love it. If these guys tell jokes, they're bound to draw blood.
ReplyDeleteHA! Good one! :o) Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteCoOooL!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
ReplyDeleteHope everyone takes a sec to check out my other sketches, it is a daily sketch blog after all. And consider following.
My other blog for writing and art is here: http://raydillon.blogspot.com
THANKS!