RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |

Get YOUR ad here! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

SUGGEST A TOPIC!

What would you like to see me sketch next? Post it in the comments or tweet it to me @RAYDILLON

Friday, April 13, 2012

Painted a Dragon on my Phone / Droid X while on hold with the IRS!

CLICK FOR LARGER
Hey, there! Didn't get all the way through it, but turned out okay. This was painted using my finger and the app Sketchbook Pro Mobile on my Droid X Phone! Click the links to get everything you need to create art on the go! You can even get a stylus pen to make it a bit easier. Never used one before, but they're only like $2 so I have one on the way! :D Check out the carousel of stuff you need to do what I just did and some awesome painting books! ~Ray


No comments:

Post a Comment