RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |

Get YOUR ad here! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

SUGGEST A TOPIC!

What would you like to see me sketch next? Post it in the comments or tweet it to me @RAYDILLON

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Alien / Sci-Fi TV Show Concept Art - Digital Pencil Rendering

CLICK FOR LARGER
Did this for a TV show a while ago. Can't say anything about it, but there's an alien. ;)

Did this with my set of Digital Pencil Rendering Brush Pack that will soon be available for download. In the meantime, you can download my Comic Book Inking and Concept Art Brush Pack here: bit.ly/RayDownloads

See another example of those here:


If interested in purchasing my brushes

This art is available to license as well. Same email.



My Projects: StoryNarration | urMonster | YourKidsArt

No comments:

Post a Comment