RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |

Get YOUR ad here! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

SUGGEST A TOPIC!

What would you like to see me sketch next? Post it in the comments or tweet it to me @RAYDILLON

Friday, April 19, 2013

GAME OF THRONES - Peter Dinklage - Tyrion Lannister


When I got the job working on Game of Thrones I thought, "I can't wait to draw Peter Dinklage!!" because he has such a unique look and presence. Unfortunately my section of the Histories & Lore animation had *gasp* NO Peter Dinklage. I cried for days, weeks even! ;) I've got a few pieces I'd like to draw/paint of him if I ever get a chance. For now, there's a quick headshot. Hope you like it!





 



MORE SKETCHES:

SUPERMAN: THE MAN OF STEEL

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bad friend, and have only watched the show thus far. You have great line economy!

    ReplyDelete