RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |

Get YOUR ad here! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

SUGGEST A TOPIC!

What would you like to see me sketch next? Post it in the comments or tweet it to me @RAYDILLON

Saturday, January 5, 2013

My wife, Renae De Liz, being cute, pretty, & stylish!

She was just walking around the house effortlessly looking cute, pretty, and stylish. Cool outfit on a pretty gal. I got inspired to draw. Also her hair is gorgeous. Her face is gorgeous too, but that's much more intimidating and time-intensive to attempt to capture in art. :) 

You probably know her, but just in case, Renae De Liz is an artist and writer. Her work includes Peter Pan: The Graphic Novel, The Last Unicorn (NY Times Best-Seller), Anne Rice's Servant of the Bones, Jennifer Love Hewit's "Music Box," Sonic the Hedgehog, and a bunch of other stuff. I also get to ink and color her work. I'm a lucky guy. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment