RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |

Get YOUR ad here! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

SUGGEST A TOPIC!

What would you like to see me sketch next? Post it in the comments or tweet it to me @RAYDILLON

Thursday, January 17, 2013

MARS ATTACKS LADY EYES - Comic Book Style!

I did a series of painted MARS ATTACKS covers for IDW Publishing including: Mars Attacks: Popeye, Transformers, The Real Ghostbusters, and KISS which are in stores this month! But I never got a chance to do a more traditional pen and ink version. I started sketching a female eye and this happened. Whoops! ;)

ALSO, that zip-a-tone dot effect is done with a brush from my brush pack (several other drawing/painting/inking textures, fx, and helpers in there), which you can download here (or with the link on the top right!)



No comments:

Post a Comment