RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | DeviantArt | Awesome Wife | Ray's Random Blog | Daily Sketch | Tip Jar! |

Get YOUR ad here! Email RayDillonGGS@gmail.com!

SUGGEST A TOPIC!

What would you like to see me sketch next? Post it in the comments or tweet it to me @RAYDILLON

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Self Portrait - Raymagination Brain No Work Today!

Feeling like an artbot instead of an artist today. And in general my brain just isn't working. So in an attempt to kick myself out of that here's ... this ... couldn't even figure out how to represent Imagination so ya get a sleeping brain instead! :D Hopefully the fact that this is my first 2013 sketchbook sketch isn't a bad sign. :P

Btw, if anyone has some great inspiration to share with me, art, film, animation, photography, a story, whatever, please do! Gotta shake this funk!



1 comment:

  1. This short clip. Was pretty fun. I bet you can see both points of view! http://m.wimp.com/flowerode/

    ReplyDelete